|Prof. Jean Deprez|
|Rue Nansouty, No. 18, 75014, Paris, Île de France, France|
|Tel: +33 675 878 794|
|Fax: +33 143 352 942|
Partner presentation related to the project
To provide assistance in:
• Development of a university curriculum for Southern Mediterranean and Middle East (ME) countries;
• Creation of ties between universities and enterprises;
• Creation of interuniversity exchange networks between Southern Mediterranean and ME universities to be linked with European university networks.
Activities in the ME
• Train-the-trainers courses: 12 regional Summer universities and 15 local training sessions;
• Expertise: Curriculum Preparation and assessment, needs analysis, identification of required equipment;
• Participation in the creation of educational exchange structures; uploading resources, distance learning;
• Assisting in the preparation of application forms for candidates wishing to join European cooperation programs as well as helping manage and execute projects. 2 ME TEMPUS projects were set up and managed by its members (FINSI and RUFO).
Funding : French Ministry of Education and of Foreign Affairs, UNESCO and local enterprises
Partner role in the project
MedLink is a network of university teachers specialized in all fields relating to engineering science. All MedLink members take part in cooperation activities with ME countries, namely Palestine. MedLink will provide COVEMA with:
- Expertise and training courses in electric and Electromechanical systems (electric and hybrid vehicles) ; electronic and automation and in embedded systems;
- Curriculum design for university and professional programs,
- Development of courses for distance learning and production of multimedia animation tools;
- Organization of training sessions in Palestine;
- Organizing specialized training sessions for Palestinian trainees in France; following-up on these trainees;
- Enhancing ties between universities and professional sector.